Join us to explore the key issues affecting the mining, processing, transport and supply of nickel, lithium, cobalt, manganese, graphite and copper. This is your chance to meet the entire Asian battery material supply chain under one roof, and make sure you're ready to capitalise on the opportunites that lie ahead for this flourishing market.
Why join us in 2020?
- Meet senior representatives from Asia's biggest OEMs, battery makers, cathode makers and chemical companies.
- Meet some of the biggest raw materials producers and most exciting junior miners.
- Access content you cannot Google by hearing from every bit of the battery raw materials supply chain, from producers right through to end users. Use this information to understand where the biggest opportunities lie and what the most common obstacles are.
- Raw material supply and demand - featuring dedicated panel discussions on nickel, lithium, cobalt, graphite and copper
- The future of electric vehicles (EVs) in Asia, including a look at China's 2025 vision for new energy vehicles
- Battery technology, covering the latest developments in both anode and cathode technology
- How to manage risk in a volatile market
- Solid state technology - when will it reach the market and what are the current obstacles