Free digital event addressing the complex changes affecting your industry and supply chain in the advanced battery, electric vehicle, advanced material and ceramics industries.
Our four co-located shows will showcase dedicated content sessions facilitated by expert speakers who will be addressing the complex changes affecting your industry and supply chain.
Using the AI-powered networking and content delivery platform Grip, you can access this content, arrange and host meetings from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
Four co-located shows will each showcase dedicated content sessions this December, bringing you the highlights of the planned programme for The Advanced Materials Show, Ceramics UK, Battery Cells & Systems and the Vehicle Electrification Expo.
The event includes:
- interactive live sessions and Q&A opportunities – have your questions answered and move your business forward in 2021
- Listen to top flight speakers addressing the complex changes affecting your industry and supply chain – including COVID-19, Sustainability and Brexit
- Technical sessions that focus on specific R&D challenges or opportunities with guidance and open discussion from leading experts
- Lively interview sessions between our hosts and industry luminaries
- Bespoke networking opportunities, we will ensure that you still have the chance to meet and have great conversations with the rest of the industry!