The Graphene Automotive 2020 Exhibition and Conference where graphene researchers and automotive manufacturers will meet in Detroit to explore new graphene-based solutions for use in automotive applications.
Graphene, an ultra-light weight and immensely strong material has captured worldwide interest.
Graphene is 200 times tougher than steel, incredibly thin and flexible, a superb conductor, and can offer a solid barrier.
As production and processing of graphene has advanced, the automotive industries are eager to establish supplies, integrate graphene into existing processes, and explore new uses of graphene in a multitude of automotive applications including electronics, thermal management and structural uses.
Key topics for 2020:
- Graphene availability, market supply, and demand forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for graphene from a global perspective
- New markets and the commercialization of graphene automotive applications
Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting graphene for use in automotive applications
- Quality and standardization of graphene materials to meet commercial needs
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods of high quality, standardized, and unique material properties to meet the needs of commercial applications
- New developments in manufacturing processes and material integration techniques
Using defect engineering techniques, understanding substrate choices, and integrating graphene with existing manufacturing processes for commercial adaptation
- Latest methods, results, and new developments in graphene-based composites
Be the first to hear about new advancements in graphene composites for use in various automotive applications
- End-user automotive manufacturer case studies and successful applications
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful adaptation