This important scientific event traditionally brings together leading researchers, technologists and experts from around the globe to present recent research results, share experiences and new ideas, demonstrate latest innovations, discuss trends and outline challenges in the field of lead-acid battery development.
LABAT’2017 will focus on the following main topics:
- Fundamentals of lead-acid battery electrochemistry
- Advances in lead-acid battery technology and manufacture
- New additives and materials for lead-acid batteries
- Lead-carbon electrode / supercapacitor systems
- Modeling of lead-acid batteries
- Hybrid electric vehicle batteries
- VRLA batteries and oxygen cycle
- Battery recycling
- New machines and equipment for battery industry
LABAT’2017 conference offers to lead-acid battery manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, technology and materials to the battery industry an excellent opportunity to raise their company's profile and promote new products and services. The exhibition will be held in an area adjacent to the conference hall.
MORE INFO: www.labatscience.com/conference2017/4_1.html