If you need to know about batteries; you’ve come to the right place Chinese flag 点击这里访问我们的中文网站 Chinese flag

EDF Renewables signs California solar-storage deals

Mon, 11/19/2018 - 00:00 -- Hugh Finzel

The North American arm of EDF Renewables has signed two 20-year solar-plus-storage deals in California.

The company said the agreements are for its Big Beau Solar+Storage (BBSS) Project in Kern County.

The agreements have been signed with Silicon Valley Clean Energy, which will purchase 55% of the systems output, and Monterey Bay Community Power, which will purchase the remaining 45%.

The full story is only available in our FREE weekly industry newsletter, so sign-up to get it delivered to your inbox every Monday.