NOTE: In response to the CDC guidance around COVID-19, the BATTCON technical and planning committee has decided to move the event dates. Combining 2020 and 2021 event deliveries will allow us the time needed to ensure everyone’s safety and ease of travel.
BATTCON 20/21 will take place 5-7 May, 2021 in Hollywood, Florida, US.
- If you have submitted your paper, you will still be eligible to be selected to present in January. No further action is needed if you wish to proceed. I will be in contact with you in the next few months to complete the approval process on papers.
- If you have submitted your paper and you are not available in January to present if your paper is approved, or would like to withdraw your paper, please email organisers no later than April 10, 2020.
- If you are available to be a panelist in January, no further action is required. Your panel moderator will be in direct contact with you in the next few months.
- If you are not available to participate as a panelist in January, please emailthe organisers no later than April 10, 2020.
- If you are available to be a workshop moderator in January, no further action is required. Your workshop leader will be in direct contact with you in the next few months.
- If you are not available to participate in January, please email organisers no later than April 10, 2020.
Now in its 24th year, Battcon is a high-energy mix of industry specific presentations, panels, seminars and workshops, plus a trade show.
More than 400 storage battery users meet at Battcon for professional development and networking focused on the design, selection, application and maintenance of stationary battery systems. It’s a forum where those in the data center, telecom and utility industries can learn from and network with industry experts.