The agenda covers both UK and international markets across residential, commercial & industrial and utility scale generation.
The exhibition has become the largest renewable energy marketplace, hosting over 140 exhibitors across the globe, generating solutions to help power the energy transition.
But with new technologies, new players and new business models shaking up and transforming the energy sector, the industry needs to adapt to ensure there are more winners than losers in the innovation race.
Why storage is needed:
- The UK is committed to reducing carbon emissions by at least 80% by 2050 and things are currently not moving quickly enough
- Pollution is ruining our towns and cities and urban air quality is killing us
- The electric car revolution will have a significant impact on energy infrastructure
- Futuristic goals of smart connected cities rely on having the right sustainable energy infrastructure in place
- We need to make sure we have the right policies in place so that the energy transition happens in a fair and sustainable way and does not widen the gap between rich and poor in our society