Solid-state batteries are well positioned to be the breakthrough that will help to propel advanced battery technologies to the next level of global adoption.
With significant increases in energy density and vastly improved safety, solid-state batteries show significant promise if their costs can be brought in line with other competing battery chemistries.
This unique virtual summit will cover the global solid-state battery ecosystem from multiple angles including advances in chemistry, engineering and safety as well as cost control strategies by manufacturers with an outlook on the forecasted market expansion for China, Japan, Korea, Europe and the United States.
Benefits of a Virtual Event
- Our Virtual registration includes On-Demand access, allowing you to custom select your content
- Significant savings on travel, hotel, and reduced registration fees
- Secure a front-row seat for Keynote Presentations and Sponsored Talks
- Live Q&A sessions allow you to ask targeted questions
- Even after the event, access Archived Presentations for On-Demand Learning at your convenience