In addition to longstanding symposia on batteries, semiconductors, and fullerenes, the 231st biannual meeting will also cover newer areas such as sustainable materials, nature inspired systems, renewable fuels, 3D printing, flexible electronics, and will include the first ever Battery Student Slam.
If that isn’t enough, you will be able to spend your downtime in the center of one of the most unique cities in the U.S. Not just the home of jazz music, New Orleans is also well known for its many historic neighborhoods, world famous food, and never ending good times.
The 231st ECS Meeting will feature 50 symposia in the following areas:
- Batteries and Energy Storage
- Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Corrosion Science and Technology
- Dielectric Science and Materials
- Electrochemical/Electroless Deposition
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Electronic Materials and Processing
- Electronic and Photonic Devices and Systems
- Fuel Cells, Electrolyzers, and Energy Conversion
- Organic and Bioelectrochemistry
- Physical and Analytical Electrochemistry, Electrocatalysis, and Photoelectrochemistry
- General Topics
More info: www.electrochem.org/meetings/View Event Website