Since its establishment in 2013, the success of the event have it has become a welcomed international conference in the field of batteries.
In particular, the 2019 event reached an unprecedented scale of 1,000 people, which is obvious evidence.
In order to meet the demand for the vigorous development of innovative technologies in the battery industry, according to the experts’ preliminary estimates of the domestic and foreign epidemic trends, and with reference to the “Shanghai International Import Expo in China”, it has been scheduled, and it was decided that the fifth session, which was originally scheduled to be held in April 2021 The International Forum on New Battery Positive and Negative Material Technology was held ahead of schedule from September 21-23 this year.
Theme of the meeting: Vigorously promote the safety research, evaluation and application of positive and negative materials (including electrode auxiliary materials) for power batteries.
1. High safety, low cost and high performance cathode materials;
2. High safety, low cost and high performance anode materials;
3. Additive materials to improve the overall performance of the electrode, especially safety, such as conductive materials, adhesives, additives, etc.;
4. Auxiliary materials to improve the overall performance of the battery system, especially safety, such as thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, flame retardancy, etc.;
5. Recycling of battery material resources;
6. Other topics related to electrode materials.