At EMCE 2021, Industry and experts will present Innovative Concepts, Recycling & Reuse as well as material supply in the field of e-mobility and battery and fuel cell.
Presentations can be held in English or Japanese. English – Japanese simultaneous translation is provided.
– Impact and challenges of new legislations on industries
– Facts and figures of circular economies and country reports
Sustainability & lnnovation around E-Mobility
– New products and concepts from OEM and mobility service provider– Sustainability impact from manufacture & recycler’s point of view
– Battery technology and raw material supply chain
Key Product Recycling
– Dismantling of electric vehicles
– High-voltage battery second-life solution & recycling
– Challenges in plastics, fibers and metals recycling
– Best available technologies and equipment for recycling– Recycling of electric motors, cables and electronic
Furthermore, the conference will offer a technical workshop and unique plant tours:
Workshop “E-Mobility: Can Recycling close the Loop for Materials used in Batteries?”moderated by Andreas Krebs, Blubox, Switzerland
Visit to the car dismantling plant of East Japan Recycling of Resources Co., Ltd. (EARC) & shredding plant of Phoenix Metal Corporation (Rever group) in Chiba
Visit to plant of reclaiming resources from end-of life cycle products in Chiba