Platts 7th yearly European Power Summit is aimed at today’s utilities, renewable energy companies and other key industry stakeholders.
Promising to be even bigger, better and more valuable in 2016, this market leading event will once again provide a complete picture of European power generation developments over two full days, showcasing the very best in industry content and speakers along with numerous networking opportunities.
What to expect:
• European Power Generation Under the Spotlight – Implications of falling wholesale prices, rising volatility, a weaker curve and conventional plant closures
• Update on the EU’s ‘energy union’ project – Giving energy and climate policies a reboot
• Country and Regional Focuses on Conventional and Renewable Power – Zeroing in on specific national challenges and the clash of policy/commercial interests
• European Nuclear Under the Microscope – Hinkley Point C update, RPV problems, reduced extension potential
• Interconnection – Projects, barriers, solutions to regional initiatives faced with institutional disincentives
• Trading and Regulation – Banking regulation for utilities – the latest on MiFID II
• Storage – Projects, opportunities, regulatory barriers explored
MORE INFO: www.platts.com/events/emea/eu-power/indexView Event Website