Circular Materials Conference is a nordic forum for industrial, scientific and commercial progress in the circular use of materials.
The event offers insight and debate in seminars, face-to-face meetings and networking for international key people, academic and commercial, that wants to be in the industry forefront at a time when we face the challenge of transformation to circular business models for the future of our planet.
Exchange and share experiences
The way we use our materials today will define the world we inhabit in the future. The conference provides opportunities to reimagine materials with the help of emerging technologies and novel collaborations to create a circular future together.
Furthermore, the conference brings together leaders from the industry and academia to explore stunning circular economy solutions, novel business models and visions of a world where no materials are wasted. The particular focus of this year will be on new partnerships and technologies that can speed up the transition while bringing about a more caring and truly sustainable economy for all.
Focusing on industrial, scientific and commercial advances in circular materials, the event will feature keynote speeches, seminars, site visits and solutions exhibition, as well as debate, face-to-face meetings and networking.
The forum welcomes everyone interested in the cutting edge of circular innovation.
Here you can meet CE thought leaders and visionary CEOs, R&D managers, producers, recyclers, collectors and retailers, decision-makers and representatives of global institutions, NGOs, research institutes and academia, clean-tech investors, and the media – all in one place.
Focus areas at the Circular Materials Conference 2022
- Circular Economy implementation in the Nordic Countries
- Circular Materials Business Applications
- Plastic Strategic Research and Innovation in a Circular Economy
- Metals from Secondary Sources
- Optimizing Recycling of Electronic waste
- Innovation Critical Materials
- AI and Cascading Materials Innovation
- The Circular Packaging Challenge
- Battery Metals Recycling – Future technologies
- Resource efficient production and use of batteries
- Batteries and circularity: How do they play together?
- Fossil-free value chain for iron- and steelmaking
- Bioeconomy in the Circular Economy
- New Circular Building Methods