This Advanced Lead Acid Battery Consortium (ALABC) organised ‘Innovations in Lead-acid Batteries – Europe’ event aims to bring together battery producers and researchers so they can discuss the new needs of the industry and the modern possibilities of researchers and engineers. This might help the industry find answers to its thrilling questions, and will definitely help the ALABC to find the right directions for its next programs.
Its second goal is to bring people from the lead and lead-acid battery industries together with potential investors to help boost the transition to advanced batteries.
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Lead-Carbon batteries for start-stop vehicles and for micro-hybrids
2. Improving and demonstrating the performance of advanced storage batteries
3. The electrochemical system carbon-lead-water-sulfuric acid: science and technology
4. Additives and design changes which, along with carbon, can improve performance
5. How to reach 6 A/Ah, 100 Wh/kg, 5 kW/kg, 1M cycles, for less than $200/kWh in 2015?
6. Broadcast the message “Most environmentally friendly, safe and sustainable batteries”
7. Quantitative modeling of lead-acid batteries with carbon additives
8. Who is the boss – the battery, the ISG, the board computer, or the BMS?
MORE INFO: www.alabc.org/ilab/ilab-europe-2015View Event Website