The IFBF conference will take place alongside industry meetings of the flow battery community including a joint meeting with Flow Batteries Europe.
The purpose of the IFBF conference is to raise the profile of flow batteries as a crucial technology within the electrical energy storage sector through educating, informing, discussing, and networking.
The conference brings together everyone interested in research, development, manufacturing, commercialisation, and deployment of flow batteries from around the world.
The event includes presentations, panel discussions and poster sessions together with some great networking opportunities.
Guided by papers
Its agenda is guided by proposals for papers submitted by delegates, and the advice from our sponsors and our advisory committee. The conference language is English.
The face-to-face meeting will be held alongside other industry meetings of the flow battery community, including a joint meeting with Flow Batteries Europe. Authors should plan on attendance in Brussels for the conference. In the event that a full face to face conference is not possible, a hybrid alternative will be offered.
The deadline for paper submissions is 31 January, 2022. You can submit your proposal HERE
Sessions at the IFBF 2022 Summer conference will include the following topics:
· Commercial issues, including market assessments, financing, and investment
· Energy storage policy and strategy
· Flow battery case studies, with details of flow battery applications and operational data
· Novel applications for flow batteries, including mobile, portable, and transportable systems
· Analysis of flow battery markets and opportunities
· Flow battery performance improvements
· Flow battery manufacturing and assembly
· Supply of materials and components
· Changes in flow battery technology
· Contrasting methods of flow battery manufacture or flow battery chemistries
· Funding and finance solutions
· Environmental, health and safety aspects and the development of national, international standards and regulations
Before the IFBF in June, the organisation is considering one or two short webinars on specific topics.
The organisers would like to know what subjects would be of interest to you and ask for your response by completing a short survey.
The survey consists of three questions and will not take more than two minutes to complete: https://s.surveyplanet.com/7k80d91m.View Event Website